Thursday 14 June 2018

Long time no see!

Well, it saddens me to admit that it has been TWO YEARS since I last posted anything to this blog. I must admit, I am quite disappointed in myself! I had hoped that, once completing my MEd, I would continue to blog my experiences with research. Clearly, this didn't happen.

That isn't to say that I stopped engaging with research. If anything, I have maintained the exact same passion towards it! In 2017 I was appointed as joint Teacher Research Lead for my school, which then led to my taking on the role, on my own, at the start of the 2018 academic year. In all of this time, I have constantly been reading new research, texts and Tweets to do with educational research. My love of research, and my use of it to inform my daily practice, hasn't declined in the slightest!

What HAS declined, is my time to write these posts. However, I'm hoping to pick blogging up again. I really did enjoy it, and I have read SO many amazing research-based texts, I feel it's my duty to share my thoughts.

I will start back in next week, during/after the 2018 SUPER Conference. Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment